Joni Brice - Thursday, October 16, 2008
Here's another issue with the cell phones--The Association of British Dermatologists warns against a rash caused by nickel in mobile phones: MSNBC reports. Good news: There's no nickel in the RF3 hollow tube headsets!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Boeing uses potatoes for in-flight wireless test
- With respect to the complex condition of electro-hypersensitivity
- CELL PHONE TOWERS: SUPREME COURT TO TACKLE KEY CASE DETERMINING IF A FEDERAL AGENCY CAN TRUMP CITY, COUNTY DECISIONS
- Where you put it, counts.
- Watch This! The Top 10 cell phone radiation emitters!
- You know when the Government get's involved. . .
- Dr. says cell phones + kids = cancer
- Cell Phone Dangers--Research Summary
- Some say YES, some say MAYBE NOT